Hey Water Lovers (that’s everybody)!
There’s a “Future of Water in Sonoma County” forum this Wednesday, May 23, sponsored by the SR Democratic Club and Sonoma County DFA. A panel of knowledgeable speakers will give us the lowdown. I’ve included a contact for the RSVP for dinner, otherwise just show up at 7:30 pm for the panel discussion.
Forum: The Future of Water in Sonoma County
On March 17, the Sonoma County Water Coalition filed a court petition to force our water provider, the Sonoma County Water Agency, to take a hard look at its future water supply and the permits recently issued for further development in water deficient areas.
Our panel takes a look:
• Veronica Jacobi, Santa Rosa City Council member
• John King, citizen activist on water issues for several years
• David Keller, Board President, Sonoma County Con- servation Action; member, Friends of the Eel River
• Jane Nielson, Founder of Sebastopol Water Information Group
• Dawna Gallagher, moderator, SRDC member, former Rohnert Park City Council
Wednesday, May 23
Santa Rosa Veterans Memorial Bldg
1351 Maple Avenue (map)
6:00 PM Mix & Mingle: No Host Bar, Free Appetizers
7:00 PM Dinner $10 RSVP by Tuesday, May 22 at 10PM
7:30 PM Program
This program is free to all, but we hope you will take advantage of the wonderful dinner. This month’s menu from our superb chef Lori Kunkle and cook’s crew: FIESTA! Everything Mexican! Only $10! Such a deal!
RSVP ! 707 547-983